Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scarlett Johansson Harper’s Bazaar February 2009 (Cover Photo & Interview)


Scarlett Johansson graces the February 2009 cover of Harper’s Bazaar as she prepares for the theatrical release of her new comedy, He’s Just Not That Into You, opening next month.

Read along as ScarJo opens up about her secret September wedding to actor Ryan Reynolds and their “down-to-earth” engagement.

Scarlett on Ryan’s Marriage Proposal: “I wasn’t surprised that it was happening, but anyone being presented with a beautiful diamond ring, as a girl, you just squeal with delight.”

“You say you can’t believe it, but of course you really can. I think all proposals are romantic. It was very down-to-earth and genuine. There was no crazy skywriting or anything like that, just nice words, and it was very sweet…”

Scarlett on Her Secret Wedding Ceremony: “It was a private [wedding], which is what I really wanted. I’ve never been the girl who thought of the big dress, the big ceremony. I’m more low-key than that. Most people want photographers at their wedding and for us it was how do we leave them out?”

Scarlett on Married Life: “I feel like everything is really normal, it’s calm and natural, like the way it should be…..I have no perspective on it because it’s been such a short time.”

“I would never try to profess some knowledge that I discovered. I’m happy and it feels very regular, which is good.”

Read The Rest Of Scarlett’s Interview With Harper’s Bazaar

Thanks to Mr.Behdad

No comments: